Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inspiration Board #1 - Yellow

Mustard, lemon or pale yellow, there's nothing mellow about this color. When I see this bright hue it immediately puts a smile on my face, and a spring in my step. Whether you choose to saturate you special day with it, or just add a few subtle hints here and there, yellow and weddings go together like ice cream and summer!

Below I have put together a few boards to get your creative wheels spinning in the right direction. Enjoy!

(Don't you just love that dog!)

{Top left: DC NearlyWeds, Photography by Next Exit; Right: here; Bottom left & right: Martha Stewart Weddings}

I would totally rock that headpiece. Very chic.

{Top left: Martha Stewart Weddings; middle left: Lindeman Weddings; Headpiece by: giant dwarf photo via The Perfect Palette; Bottom left photo via Truly Smitten, cake: Martha Stewart Weddings}

I want those shoes!

{Top left:One Wed, Photography by Tanja Lippert ; Cake: Martha Stewart Weddings; Bottom left: Intimate Weddings; Shoes pic: Being Social}

Polka dots and gemstone engagement rings are perfect accessories for a wedding at the Viceroy, Palm Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment