Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mad About Cupcakes!

Cupcakes are my most favorite obsession. They're a guilt free, sweet dessert that always puts a smile on my face! Below are a few of the bakeries I am dying to try out and if they taste as good as they look, watch out! I may have to retract the guilt free statement.

Crumbs Bake Shop - 9465 Little Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90291

{photos courtesy of Crumbs website}




Vanilla Bake Shop - 512 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90401

{photos courtesy of Vanilla Bake Shop's website}


Sprinkles Cupcakes - 9635 Little Santa Monica Blvd.; between Bedford & Camden, 2 blocks west of Rodeo Drive.

{photos courtesy of Sprinkles website}


Sweet & Saucy Shop - 6400 Stearns Street, Long Beach CA 90815

{photos courtesy of my sweet and saucy blog}





No comments:

Post a Comment