Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bridal Style - Stephanie James Couture

Love, love, love! Actually love doesn't do it justice. These dresses are definitely going to be mine when the time is right. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!

Say hello to Gwen. Silk taffeta with metallic, pink shimmer woven in; a bodice made of a pale pink lace with sparkly embroidery, and pockets! I'm in love!

{Photo courtesy of Stephanie James Couture blog}

This is Sasha. (my absolute fave!) Silk organza rushed bodice with matching flower. Full skirt with 3 layers of loveliness. And...


{Photos courtesy of Stephanie James Couture blog}

...It's convertible! The layers detach to create a sassy short number that thrills me to no end! I'm not kidding, it gives me chills!


{Photos courtesy of Stephanie James Couture blog}

Stephanie James Couture simply rocks my world! Her store is located in Huntington Beach, and is reminiscent of a vintage department store, from the decor and dresses right down to the floor! (really, the floor features hand painted black and white tiles!) You can order online, drop into her store, or one of the many bridal shops that stock her dresses. (check her website for more info)

Be sure to check her blog for the latest SJC news and new dress photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment