Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photographer Spotlight: Ben Blood

I stumbled across Seattle photographer Ben Blood while perusing google the other day. His images blew me away. I love the lighting and the processing technique; it gives these photos a very romantic, even vintage feel.

From his website:

"Whether they are a young band or a young couple, I'm excited to document their stories with my camera. I enjoy capturing the emotion and significance of moments that you can't rewind. I aim to shoot photos that are spontaneous, genuine, and alive. It is difficult for a bride and groom to truly take in the whole experience of their wedding. After months of planning, it comes and goes in just a few hours. It is my goal to make their experience and memories tangible through quality photographs that they can reminisce with days and years down the road."









Visit Ben's blog for more beautiful photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment