Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Real Wedding: Tiffany & Danny

I swoon over 50's style. The hairstyles, the clothes, the music... It's all right up my alley. So you can only imagine my excitement when I found this wedding on Vintage Glam Weddings. From the first image I fell in love. I could hardly wait to share this wedding with you! The talented photographer behind this beautiful wedding is Ben Blood ( you may remember him from an earlier post). This couple really thought their wedding style through down to the very last detail.
















P.S. She's wearing Stephanie James Couture gown "Audry". Truly lovely!
























Photo credits: Ben Blood Photography

I found these lovelies over on Stephanie James' blog. They are so cute!

Balloons are fast becoming my most favorite prop! Such fun!


For more vintage inspired greatness that is Tiffany & Danny, visit Ben's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment